Covington, GA is known for its film-friendly looks and has been featured in over 200 movies and television shows. That’s great, but there’s so much more to this wonderful city! Beyond the cameras, Covington is rich with history and true Southern hospitality. Just 30 miles east of downtown Atlanta, and named one of the “Prettiest Small Towns in Georgia”, Covington is a terrific place to live and raise a family!
With more than 35 years of experience building homes throughout the metro Atlanta area, at Peachtree Building Group, we understand what homebuyers are looking for in their new communities and we believe we’ve found it in Covington! Introducing Benton Woods! With 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath brick townhomes starting in the mid $200s, Benton Woods is the ideal location for young families, households with active teens, or retirees looking to downsize into easier living.
These lovely townhomes feature wonderful open floor plans – perfect for entertaining and keeping the conversation flowing. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry to make any cook’s work a pleasure. The spacious master suite is large and luxurious with big walk-in closets and a master bath that’s perfect for pampering. Secondary bedrooms are also roomy and comfortable for every member of the household. Outside, find a patio or attached deck and beautiful green space maintained by the HOA. Take a dip in the Olympic-size community pool, relax on the lawn, and greet your neighbors!
Beyond Benton Woods, you’ll see what else Covington has to offer. The community abuts Turner Lake with great fishing and walking trails, biking trails, ball fields, picnic areas, and a playground! In downtown Covington, you’ll find loads of fun for the whole crowd!
What’s Special About Covington?
In downtown Covington, you‘ll find:
- Mystic Falls Tours – with a free on-location film and TV museum highlighting memorabilia from The Vampire Diaries, The Dukes of Hazzard, and In the Heat of the Night.
- Hop on the Main Street Trolley for a tour of the historic architecture (and film locations) that cover the area.
- Meet up with your fellow cyclists for the Covington Conyers Cycling Club group rides and tours of the area.
- Shop the locally owned businesses throughout the town square – visit the Antiques & Stuff shop, wander the art galleries, and browse the various shops.
- Check out the Covington Farmers Market for fresh fruits and vegetables and all the tasty treats you could want!
When you’ve seen and done it all for one day, return home to your lovely Benton Woods townhome and relax while you craft a plan for tomorrow in Covington. Contact one of our wonderful Peachtree Building Group agents to schedule a tour today and get ready to make Benton Woods your home!