Adairsville, GA has been making history for more than a century. Wouldn’t you like to be part of its future? Peachtree Building Group is preparing for our next stage of beautiful homes at Killian Manor at the Adares. One of them could be waiting for your story!
Peachtree Building Group has been making a bit of our own history. Rated in the top 5 list of metro Atlanta homebuilders, we are continuously improving on our homes. Our success and popularity are a culmination of decades of perfecting and further developing our expertise in the home building industry. We are about to start the next phase of lovely homes in Adairsville. There are still a few stunning new homes available in Killian Manor at the Adares and there are more to come!
This wonderful development of 3 to 5 bedroom ranch-style and two-story homes is situated with a mountain-view backdrop in a community with a sparkling swimming pool, covered party pavilion and a lovely community clubhouse. These homes start in the $350s and are loaded with comfort and style to fit any family’s desire. The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a big walk-in pantry to meet any cook’s dream. Owner’s suites are huge with a private sitting area, and luxurious bathroom. Secondary bedrooms are also spacious and well-appointed for comfort for the whole family.
So Much To Do In Adairsville!
When you’re ready to step outside of your new haven, you’ll find revitalized downtown Adairsville – a city known for its natural beauty and strong sense of community. History lives every day in this wonderful place. In addition to great schools and quick access to I-75 for an easy commute, you will also be treated to a wonderful history lesson in your new hometown: Adairsville is the first Georgia town to be listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Here are a few reasons:
- The 1847 Railroad Depot is the home of the city welcome center, but is also the original depot for “The General”. This train participated in the Great Locomotive Chase during the Civil War. The city celebrates this event every October.
- The first Boy Scout troop in Georgia was founded here in Adairsville in 1915. Sign your kids up and join the pack!
- Take in a concert or show at the 1902 Stock Exchange which is now a Public Square and Opera House with something for everyone.
- Where else but Georgia could you find Blues and Barbecue? The Adairsville town square has that and a classic car show on May 6th. Try not to get any sauce on the T-Bird!
- If you prefer to be pampered, maybe Barnsley Gardens Resort is for you. Play a round of golf, stroll through the beautiful botanical gardens, have a meal at the restaurant, or have a nice relaxing massage at the spa.
All of this and so much more await you in beautiful historic Adairsville where your new Peachtree Building Group home is just inside the gates of Killian Manor at the Adares. Contact one of our agents today for a tour or to learn more about choosing your new perfect-for-you home.