“Moving to the suburbs” doesn’t mean what you imagine – at least not in metro Atlanta. Perhaps to our parents, the suburbs meant escaping the city to a quiet little cul-de-sac far away from your job and the entertainment you love. The modern world is much more flexible in the way we work, live, and play.
Georgia’s small towns in the Atlanta metro area understand this and have embraced the revival of Main Street. Fairburn, GA is a wonderful example of this idea. Just 15 minutes from Hartsfield Jackson International Airport and 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta, Fairburn is a vibrant small town with everything you want in your new home base. Fairburn is a young and active city and a terrific place to call home.
Peachtree Building Group has more than 35 years of experience building quality homes, and we approach each community with great pride in the homes we build. Introducing Rivertown Mill, our latest creation in Fairburn. These gorgeous 4 and 5-bedroom 2-story homes starting in the $500s have classic style and charm that you and your family will love to call your own.
Once you enter from the lovely and welcoming front porch, you’ll be met with the striking beauty inside. Your new home has hardwood floors throughout the main floor. The large great room is perfect for entertaining or enjoying movie night. This room opens to the gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and 42” cabinets, making meal prep a delight.
Just outside the kitchen door, you’ll see a fantastic deck that’s perfect for grilling or just chilling with a great view of your big yard. Upstairs, you’ll find the large master suite, with a huge walk-in closet and master bath with a deep soaking tub, walk-in shower, and double vanity. Secondary bedrooms are also spacious with large closets. There’s luxurious comfort for the whole family! Your home also has a tremendous unfinished basement that is perfect for a media room, additional bedrooms, or a home office. Use your imagination and make your dream come true!
What Is There To Do Here?
Your new Rivertown Mill community is a pleasant place to walk and greet your new neighbors. With ample green space and a private dog park, your best friend will love it, too. Just beyond the community entrance, you’ll discover all the treasures of Fairburn. With highly-rated Fulton County schools and easy access to highways, you’ll find a wonderful world close to home.
- Visit downtown Fairburn and see the wide array of historic buildings and shops. The downtown commercial district is listed in the National Registry of Historic Places and boasts 20 different commercial buildings and two train depots that date from the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The entire downtown area remembers the past while embracing the future.
- Check out the Georgia Renaissance Festival and discover your inner Lord or Lady while touring the grounds and enjoying the musicians, jugglers, and knights in battle. Browse the artisan market, play some games, and enjoy the food. Can you finish that entire turkey leg and still have room for funnel cake?
- Stop in at the Fairburn Farmer’s Market every Friday and enjoy Georgia Grown and Georgia Made products for a taste of home.
- Take a stroll through Duncan Park – with a great hiking or running trail, children’s playground, swimming pool, and football field, this park is beautifully maintained and your family will love it.
- See the beauty and wonder of Henry Mill Falls at Cochran Mill Park– this scenic sliding waterfall cascades over a broad rock face creating a sparkling pool. Follow interpretive trails throughout the park and learn more about the area’s history.
When you’ve done it all, you’ll be happy to return to the comfort of your Rivertown Mill base. Sit on the patio, relax in your recliner or bake a cake in your fabulous new kitchen. At Peachtree Building Group, our skilled builders craft the house. You make the home.